Care and wellness at Vista Prado begins with a thorough in-person evaluation conducted by our nurse. Understanding a resident’s current needs and abilities is essential to creating a plan of care.
While your family member is in our care, our staff receives ongoing training to understand the ever-evolving changes in behavior and communication that a person with Alzheimer ’s disease or other related dementias can experience.
- Individualized plan of care
- Attention to personal hygiene and grooming throughout the day
- Fluid and food intake monitoring
- Medication and pain monitoring
- Monitoring, documenting, and reporting changes in condition
- Physical activity
- Attention to spiritual needs
Our Great Room is ground zero for all sorts of scheduled and sometimes spontaneous fun! Activities are centrally located making social connections more successful.
Helping our residents remain engaged and feeling useful is paramount to their success and happiness. We provide a variety of activities designed to enhance individual interests and promote social engagement.
- Art therapy
- Physical exercise
- Cognitive stimulation exercises
- Field trips
- Pet therapy
- Sensory Activities
Call us at (707) 643-7617 or contact us with the link below for questions or to schedule a tour!